Stork, a Fluor company, brings professional solutions and proven best practices to deliver optimal asset performance in alignment with clients' business drivers.
We analyze the as-is maintenance approach at a strategic level to optimize the maintenance strategy for any type of production and deliver cost, schedule and safety benefits. Our methodology is based on ISO 55000 standards.
Our Asset Performance Improvement techniques include:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Risk Based Assessment (RBA)
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) analysis
- Reliability Engineering Support
- Planned/Preventive/Predictive/Prescriptive Maintenance Strategies
- Lean and Performance Based Maintenance programs
- Productivity Improvement program (BestPLANT?) to reduce costs and increase plant productivity
This optimized maintenance approach also uniquely positions us to execute maintenance.
Stork provides a comprehensive maintenance service portfolio across most industry sectors. We can provide these services on a standalone basis or as integrated solutions.