Water is the single most valuable resource on the planet and it is in all of our best interests to optimize. Clients are challenged both socially and economically to use and conserve this resource. Fluor provides water resources solutions that are simple, safe, secure, sustainable, and smart.
Fluor combines the strengths of an industry leading global EPC firm with specialized water and wastewater engineering capabilities to equip clients with an integrated project plan. The result is a proven, comprehensive approach that provides value to clients specifically related to water management on their site. Integrating the water and wastewater facilities into the self-perform scope of services improves cost, schedule, and execution predictability and avoids process uncertainty.
- An integrated design perspective for holistic water management on site
- Innovative water-use solutions for improved sustainability across the facility - for new or expanding operations
- Improved cost and schedule through in-house resources
- Solutions based on total facility efficiency and sustainability objectives
Water and wastewater specific services include:
- Water supply sourcing
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Water storage and distribution
- Waste/storm water collection and discharge
- Treated wastewater reuse / zero liquid discharge
- Water and wastewater regional master planning
- Plant modification and upgrades
- Permitting and compliance
- Energy optimization / Smarter water
Water resources solutions that are simple, safe, secure, sustainable and smart.